Welcome to Plantation Realty and Management
Looking to rent your home? Two Words: No Worries
When you trust your valuable real estate investment to our property management company, you are not only choosing to have superior property management but you are opting to say “goodbye” to worry, as you will have expert guidance through unwelcome surprises involving your rental situations. We can coordinate:
- Unpleasant discoveries after a tenant leaves rent collection
- Repairs, cleaning and painting
- Difficult situations with tenants
- Interviewing and screening prospective tenants
- Advertising to find new tenants
- Serving legal notices or handling evictions
- Maintenance emergencies, and much more!
In fact, knowing your property is well-managed not only means you can relax and concentrate on other matters; it also means investment property that sustains its value.
The difference between a professional property manager and a landlord
The difference is even bigger in the details! For example, unlike many owners and landlords, our property management company:
- Knows the landlord/tenant laws for your city, our state and federal governments.
- Knows rent values and vacancy factors, including vacancy time for your area.
- Has rental applications and consistent screening policies to meet legal obligations.
- Performs through move-in/move-out property evaluations.
- Is personally familiar with reputable painters, electricians, roofers, chimney cleaners, carpenters, landscapers, furnace and appliance repairmen – licensed, affordable and reliable.
- Is able to effectively confront and negotiate with the tenants and enforce the terms of the rental agreement.
- Has the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants and collect bad debts.