If you own a property, let Plantation Realty and Management find a tenant that calls your home their own.
We believe that great properties attract great tenants and by design, happy modern dwellers are better neighbors. Good neighbors lead to great neighborhoods and strong neighborhoods are better for our city! That’s what PRM is all about.
This is a nuanced field and doing it well requires intuition, patience, good people skills and a sense of humor. It’s also good to know how to fix a toilet in a pinch. We have that skill too. And more.
We have invested in very sophisticated systems and a highly energetic and talented staff to ensure that we deliver outstanding results for every owner. Every time. From the moment we meet a client, we strive to over deliver.
As our client, you can rest easy knowing that when renting your home we treat it as if it’s our personal home.
Our attention to detail is our signature and we work hard to ensure both clients and tenants have a one-of-a-kind experience when working with the PRM team.
We offer a full range of property management services that include:
- Professional photos
- Extensive property marketing including website features, MLS, Facebook, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Homes.com and over 40 other rental property websites
- Evening, Saturday and daytime showings
- Tenant vetting and selection including credit, criminal, and reference checks
- Personal interviews with every applicant
- Cash flow and property asset management
- Maintenance call six-point inspection, and walk through inspections when tenants move-in and move-out
- Lease preparation, execution and online electronic signatures
- Direct deposit and online rent payment capacity
- Online maintenance requests
- Online portals for tenants and owners
- Online tenant payments
- Online owner statements, year end tax summary and 1099’s
- Coordination with Home Owners Associations
Our rates for leasing and marketing are very competitive if you retain Plantation Realty and Management for monthly management. Fees for property management, in most cases, are tax deductible.
We found a perfect balance between positive cash flow, and positive experiences for tenants and for owners. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to schedule an appointment for us to tour your home and answer your questions, please call Rick Farish at 404-855-3840, or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org